Wednesday, May 16, 2007

GOD OF WAR II


I know that this is my third post of the night but hey! this one is probably the best one in my opinion. I got home and chilled with my homeboi Mike and I look over my shoulder and see the game and ask him what its about. I thought it was like a mortal combat type game and Im really not into those Im more into the Madden and what-not. So he was like you gotta borrow it and see for yourself. Well.............for the past 3-4 nights Ive been up til around 4 in the morning playing this game. OMG its probably the best thing since GTA I love it and i just cant get enough. Its so gruesome and just reminds me of 300 (a great movie if i may say so) you slay everything from wolves to huge cyclopses. Not to mention ITS TWO DISCS I have yet to begin, this so far has been one of the highlights of my summer break. Anyone who's reading this should definately check this game out....5 STARS BABY!

No comments: