Thursday, May 3, 2007

Almost Over

Classes are finally out and finals begin next week, I can surely say that this year has been one to remember, from my first encounter with the rigorous life of a cross country runner to learning so much about myself and my hurdling. Speaking of the hurdling, just this week i started getting back into the whole MODE. I can really tell that the work in the weight room while i was out along with mental strengthening and minor adjustments made in my form before and after i injured my foot are really starting to fall into place. I think it will take a while for it all to set in but I have all the time in the world...I just plan on using the summer to make the official move back on the track lol. Its going to be hard with conditioning all over again but its all worth the ability to just be able to run and improve my times. Now its time to head back home for a while and endulge in the summer fun until i make my way back to atlanta and start putting in the work in late May early June.

No comments: