Friday, August 8, 2008

THE RETURN

As you can see I'm back again to take the blogger world by storm lol. Hopefully this time I can stay diligent in writing daily and making this blog a stop for you in your daily internet endeavors.

Update:

Well since the last time I wrote alot has changed. I am now a member of Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity inc. Shout out to all the bruhs around the world! My season did not continue in the way that it started mainly due to the afformentioned statement. Pledging is hard but fair you have to go through the storm to enjoy the brighter days. With that much being said the spring of 2008 on the track is now in the past and its time to move forward the best way that I know how! Strong & Steady dedicated and willing to do whatever it takes to make myself the best in my event. This time around I plan on keeping you all updated on my everyday endeavors both on and off the track...and I will also be bringing you the video diary of Rashad coming soon lol.
As of now im going to get back to this beautiful opening ceremony for the olympics. Shout Outs to the US olympic team good luck to each and everyone of you all. Good Luck to David Oliver the King, Terrance Trammell reppin for tha A and David Payne...make it happen in the hurdles!

No comments: