Thursday, July 5, 2007

RESERVATION REWARDS (SCAM)!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was online today checking my banking account and what not and for the past few months this 10.00 charge has been being deducted from my money. The first couple incidents i shook it off and figured i had spent it somewhere at school or something but recently the withdrawal has been coming when almost all my funds in my account are gone and its causing an overdraft. SO IM PISSED as in red-blooded African American male would be when i see my money is being depleted by something im not even using and plus im having to pay these shi**Y overdraft fees. So I call wachovia and they send me through to the fraud center or watnot and the guy is like OoOo this fee comes from so and so and when you make a purchase and yada yada yada. Basically you purchase something from an online source (not sure if it has anything to do with ebay or amazon) and if you choose to secure the payment you automatically sign up with these people without knowing for a 30-day trial and if you dont cancel within the 30 days then youre practically paying them for nothing. So he gives me a number and i call and cancel these payments and they refund my 10 bucks but this is definately a lesson for me to check out all tha damn fine-print!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Just saw your post on this scam incident. I had the very same thing happen to me today. I called Wachovia and they tried to give me the same spill about how when u order something online, I may have agreed to this without realizing it. Only problem is I only had the account for a month, and had made NO online purchases! I had her look at the 10 or so purchases I had made and she transferred me over to the fraud/disputes dept. They credited my account as well as cancelled my card and are sending me another one. They gave me the 800 number from the person who charged me, and I'm about to call them and give them a piece of my mind!!

"We shall overcome, SOMEDAY!" Happy MLK day!

peace,
erka

Anonymous said...

Hmm that's amazing but honestly i have a hard time figuring it... wonder what others have to say..

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

bdsm butt plug exercise punishment stories said...

Bessie took his hand in hers and stared at thedelicacy display. But the wordly Mr Moto is a connoisseur of sexual pleasures, and he well knows that such experiences are best left to unfold slowly, so as wring out the greatest possible pleasures from each and every one of them.
black sex stories
xnxx animal stories
free virgin anal rape stories
free gay oral incest sex stories
girl sex dog stories stuck up
Bessie took his hand in hers and stared at thedelicacy display. But the wordly Mr Moto is a connoisseur of sexual pleasures, and he well knows that such experiences are best left to unfold slowly, so as wring out the greatest possible pleasures from each and every one of them.