Wednesday, August 8, 2007

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats been good my fellow bloggers...Me I've just been at home chilling for summer break and working out in the weight room. My foot has been healed and Im back at school now running my A** off literally. My teamates and I moved into our new dorms on Monday to find some ridiculous wall and fixture problems (all kinds of stuff in here are broken). I had a good trip nice time to chill with my mom because i wont see her for a while. This summer Ive been bowling my butt off and now im attempting to find a bowling center here in atlanta relatively close to the school so that I can join a league and work on my game. *I just love to compete*



You're probably not too interested in what ive been doing since ive been here but guess what! Here it is:



Monday: Moved into my room and shopped for food and other things with mom (No Practice)

Tuesday: Woke up and hit up the cafe with the team, then headed down to coaches' office and sat in a boring meeting about NCAA requirements and all that. *Needed info but boring meeting* Came back to the room until 2 when we were scheduled to get our physicals. Waited in the line for not 1, not 2, but 3 long warm hours lol. Finally when all that was done we hit the track. Now im not here for track practice so Im really out of my element. Coach tells us we're gonna have a relatively light practice so we hit up a warm up run around the block that most of us ran pretty hard, thinking that it would be our first days workout...SYKE *remember that light practice she told us about* that wouldve been it but we come back and stretch, complete are drills in tha beautiful ATL summer heat lol. Then we're told to head to the start finish line for a 2 mile assesment. *Definately not a hurdlers workout But I am here for cross country and I love my coach to death because she doesnt have to have me here on scholarship lol. So i get to the line with no lip and just push out the 2 miles. Not too bad but it all comes with the territory.

Wednesday: 6 am workout with assistant coach lewis...10x400 in 1:40 descent workout working on getting our bodies back where they should be. Headed to the cafe for breakfast couldnt eat a thing jus wanted to sip on tha ice cold water lol. Came back to the room and Ive been knocked out cold from like 8-12. Getting ready as I type to head back out for the 2 o'clock practice with coach Paige. Wish me luck!

No comments: