Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sorry to the 3-4 people who stop by!

Been away for a minute I guess lol. Im currently on vacation in Fla. with my cousins just coolin it. Still been on my track grind, even though it is quite hard to diet down here. Lots and lots of fried food and what not. They clown me and say Ive converted to Islam since ive left and gone to school....(no offense to any of my Muslim viewers...if i have any...that'd be a diverse crowd :-)
But otha than that its been subway subway...firehouse subs...and other semi healthy dinners and lunches i guess. Im trying to stay on top of things. My little cousin runs AAU track so I always have somewhere to run when she goes to practice. Just stopping in to holla at my daily readers...Ive left you all hanging for a while. Ill be back on periodically to keep you all updated. LOOKING FOR A JOB SO ANYONE IN THE TALLAHASSE AREA THATS HIRING...HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA AT ME. Until the next time !PEACE!

No comments: