Sunday, March 18, 2007

Introducing to the world!


Well...off top welcome to my blog Ima collegiate track and field athelete at Clark Atlanta University a Historically Black University located it ATL. Im also aspiring to run professionally when all is said and done and if the Lord answers my prayers :-) This season has been a trying time, first off as my first collegiate track and field experience. Alot of new things being learned and form being broken down and built back up.But my main inspiration for the creation of this blog was probably pro hurdler Ron Bramlett and the chance to recieve any useful advice that anyone has to offer on my daily track and field experience. BUT.....I dont want to ramble too long, theres plenty of time for that.
(and to mention im 6'2 Gail had on sum stillettos in tha pic)

No comments: